Randomonium Episode Two Randomonium Episode Two

AWESHOME!1

Glad I was a part of this, to bad most of mine were dick jokes XD ah well you live and you learn. Keep up the great work while I try and purchase a new computer for me to work on. Talk to you soon mate.

-Chris

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Totally Awesome!

This is my fifteenth time watching this and it only gets better every time I watch it. Keep up the great work Sam.

BlownOutOfProportion4(3) BlownOutOfProportion4(3)

Oh My God!

This series just gets better and better. This episode made me laugh till tears streamed down my face congrats Pavel you've impressed me.

-Chris

Shack Is For 8th Graders Shack Is For 8th Graders

Incredible

Wow, to much talent is involved with this. Patrick, you've out done yourself I can't animate this well, keep up the good work.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

This never gets old

I watch this flash all the time, it still makes my laugh my ass off. Hope to see more of these in the future. Keep it up Egoraptor.

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2

Oh God this is so funny

Yotam, you've outdone yourself, This toon was well worth the wait. Very well animated, great voice acting and very good humor. I'll give this a ten for all the effort you put into this.

Pokemon Extreme! Pokemon Extreme!

Saw this on YouTube before

It made me laugh out loud there, then I found it here on Newgrounds and just had to watch it in high quality. It still makes me laugh a lot, TomSka is the funniest man alive, continue your work Tom, you make people happy. Overall this deserves eleven if Newgrounds could go that high, but I'll have to give you ten.

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

MY GOD METAL GEEEAAARR!!!

Not all Egoraptor tributes make me laugh but this one made me laugh out loud. Can stop watching this, it's very well animated and the originality of parodying Egoraptor is great. Even better that you got the Egoraptor to parody himself. Overall ten, and looking forward to new stuff from you. Take care.

Skittles Skittles

Very Well Done

I'd have to say that this is a very well made animation. The lip sync is very good, the humor is there, originality is there. I'd have to say that this is worth a ten. Great job on this animation, and looking forward to Saturdays.

ComiX Episode Three! ComiX Episode Three!

Congrats on Daily 2nd

It's about time you got something better than 4th or 5th. Congrats man good jon.

diamond-armada responds:

hey knoxfan25 (or Chris :P) ye I mean, WOW ya know? I REALLY didn't expect this to get a second place... I was expecting a first xP but is appears Sex coems before WoW >_< lol kiddin I'm glad I got a higher score than expcted, AND I'm so glad that I've Finally defeated my PS3 Song :D

Glad ya liekd the cartoon as well :D